Allot to Exhibit Full Suite of Network-Based Security Solutions for Communications Service Providers at Mobile World Congress Americas
Allot to demonstrate mobile security solution currently protecting millions of subscribers across the globe, and will showcase solutions for multilayer DDoS and IoT protection
San Francisco, September 12, 2017
– Allot Communications Ltd. (NASDAQ: ALLT, TASE: ALLT), a leading global provider of innovative network intelligence and security solutions for service providers worldwide, will be exhibiting at Mobile World Congress Americas in San Francisco and showcasing its industry leading security solutions for communications service providers (CSPs).
At the event, Allot representatives will:</>
- Provide a live demo of Allot’s mobile security solution, WebSafe Personal, which powers Vodafone’s Secure Net services to millions of subscribers in Europe who choose to pay for the secure service.
- Present Allot’s network-based multilayer DDoS and IoT threat protection solutions, for real time inbound and outbound traffic anomaly detection and attack mitigation.
- Demonstrate Allot’s leading solutions for network intelligence and control, utilizing the AWS Amazon Cloud services.
- Exhibit Allot’s virtual service delivery framework for NFV deployments, connecting and coordinating data and control plane functions to enable end-to-end multiservice delivery in virtual and hybrid environments.
“With the proliferation of connected devices and increase in frequency and scale of DDoS attacks, effective protection must include measures to protect the network from inside as well as from external attacks.” Commented Vered Zur, Allot’s VP Marketing. “Allot has successfully demonstrated the effectiveness of its technology in combating various DDoS and IoT-based attacks.”
“As security and privacy concerns grow in tandem with the volume of connected devices, service providers are in a unique position to provide consumers and small businesses with network-based protection.” Added Erez Antebi, CEO of Allot.
“Network-based security provides hassle-free protection, making it easy for subscribers to adopt and use. It has already proven to attract very high penetration rates of between 30% and 40%.”