AlgoSec Delivers Complete End-to-End Visibility and Security Management Across the Entire Hybrid Environment
AlgoSec Security Policy Management Solution 2017.3 Includes Enhanced Visibility and Automation for AWS Topology, 3rd Party Virtual Firewalls in AWS, Palo Alto Networks and Juniper NetScreen Firewalls
Ridgefield Park, NJ (January 16, 2018) – AlgoSec, the leading provider of business-driven security policy management solutions, today released the AlgoSec Security Management Solution version 2017.3. In this new version, AlgoSec continues to invest in delivering new capabilities that provide complete end-to-end visibility, analysis and management across cloud and on-premise hybrid enterprise networks.
Key new features include:
Enhanced visibility and automation for Amazon Web Services (AWS)
Simplify Planning for Effective Micro Segmentation:
- In-depth visibility into the internal topology of AWS environments, including NAT and routing configurations from VPN Gateways (VGW), Internet Gateways (IGW), VPC routers, VPC peering and more.
- Support for the leading vendors’ virtual firewalls deployed in AWS, to deliver complete end-to-end visibility, analysis and management of security policies across the entire hybrid environment.
- Automatic implementation of security policy change requests directly onto AWS Security Groups
AlgoSec 2017.3 automatically identifies unfiltered traffic flows within the data center, enabling users to then easily define, plan and enforce effective micro-segmentation for East-West traffic.
Enhanced Support for Palo Alto Networks and Juniper NetScreen Devices:
Out-of-the-Box Support for NIST 800-171:
- Palo Alto Networks: Enhanced visibility and automation of complex virtual routing and policy structures, as well as device group hierarchies.
- Juniper ISG (NetScreen): Automatic implementation of security policy change requests directly onto Juniper ISG (NetScreen) firewalls.
With version 2017.3 AlgoSec adds out-of-the box support for the NIST 800-171 regulatory compliance report, to help AlgoSec’s customers engaged with federal government organizations ensure the protection of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI) in nonfederal information systems and organizations.
“Managing security across today’s dynamic digital enterprises requires a holistic approach that supports a heterogeneous mix of cloud-native security controls, virtual and on-premise security devices,” said Edy Almer, VP Products at AlgoSec. “With version 2017.3 AlgoSec delivers complete end-to-end visibility, and automated security policy management for hybrid AWS enterprise environments to optimize agility, security and compliance across the next generation digital enterprise.”