Network Monitoring, Mapping and Alerting Software
Simplify your day-to-day network management
InterMapper provides an at-a-glance, real-time view of your network devices, services, applications, connections, and traffic patterns. Drilling down on maps and charts uncovers details needed to fix performance problems and keep mission-critical networks up to service level requirements. Over 25,000 network manager across the globe use InterMapper for:
Proactive Network Management:
Network Services and Application Monitoring:
- Spot and fix pending performance problems before end-users start calling
- Device icons on dynamic network maps are color-coded for instant status reporting
Alerts notify you that network performance thresholds have been exceeded
Make sure that web, email, database and other business-critical services and applications are available 24/7
Network Capacity Planning:
- Why is the server slow? Why isn't the videoconference running well?
Quickly access hard drive, memory, jitter, packet latency, connection speed and other data to find and fix root causes of network service degradation
Can traffic be rerouted to improve flow?
- Is more server power needed to support new remote workers?
- Real-time network performance views make you constantly aware of where your network is working well, where improvements are needed, and how to cost-effectively expand your infrastructure
For more information on InterMapper products, please visit: