This is a SonicWall replacement promotion. This is NOT for competitive replacements and will be validated by serial number. Upgrades must fit within existing Secure Upgrade Matrix.
|Eligible Products||Replacement Products|
|TZ 100 Series, TZ 105 Series||TZ300 Series|
|TZ 200 Series, TZ 205 Series||TZ300 Series, TZ400 Series|
|TZ 210 Series, TZ 215 Series||TZ400 Series, TZ500 Series|
|NSA 240, NSA 220 Series||TZ500 Series|
SonicWall TZ Series
The SonicWall TZ series of Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewalls is ideally suited for any organization that requires enterprise-grade network protection.
SonicWall TZ series firewalls provide broad protection with advanced security services consisting of onbox and cloud-based anti-malware, anti- spyware, application control, intrusion prevention system (IPS), and URL filtering. To counter the trend of encrypted attacks, the TZ series has the processing power to inspect encrypted SSL/TLS connections against the latest threats. Combined with Dell X-Series switches, selected TZ series firewalls can directly manage the security of these additional ports.
- Enterprise grade network protection
- Deep packet inspection of all traffic without restrictions on file size or protocol
- Secure 802.11ac wireless connectivity using integrated wireless controller or via external SonicPoint wireless access points
- SSL VPN mobile access for Apple iOS, Google Android, Amazon Kindle, Windows, Mac OS and Linux devices
- Over 100 additional ports can be securely managed by the TZ console when deployed in combination with Dell X-Series switches
Advanced Gateway Security Suite
Available on SonicWall TZ, Network Security Appliance (NSA), and SuperMassive firewalls, SonicWall AGSS keeps your network safe from zero-day attacks, viruses, intrusions, botnets, spyware, Trojans, worms and other malicious attacks. Examine suspicious files at the gateway in a cloud-based multi-layered sandbox for inspection to keep your network safe from unknown threats. As soon as new threats are identified and often before software vendors can patch their software, SonicWall firewalls and Cloud AV database are automatically updated with signatures that protect against these threats. Inside every SonicWall firewall is a patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection® engine that scans traffic against multiple application types and protocols, ensuring your network has around-the-clock protection from internal and external attacks and application vulnerabilities. Your SonicWall solution also provides the tools to enforce Internet use policies and control internal access to inappropriate, unproductive and potentially illegal web content with comprehensive content filtering. Finally, this powerful services bundle also includes around-the-clock technical support, crucial firmware updates and hardware replacement.
- Complete network security solution
- ICSA-certified gateway anti-virus and anti-spyware protection
- Cutting-edge IPS technology
- Application intelligence and control
- Content filtering
- 24x7 support with firmware updates and hardware replacement
- Multi-engine sandbox